Monday, January 13, 2014

WebQuest

Now that I have been working on my WebQuest for a couple of weeks, it is beginning to look the way I had envisioned it. There are things that I like about the creation process and things that I do not.

I enjoyed...
  • having a template with separate pages already set up
  • easy to follow guides and check points to enhance the experience 
  •  easy to change customizable backgrounds and fonts 
  • ways to import videos and pictures directly through the site  
Causes of frustration...
  • needing to save after every change
  • the location of save button... out of direct view
                    (those two are cause for me having to spend lots of extra time putting information in        several times)
  • size limitations of photos
  • no preset design layouts

I still have a lot more work I would like to do on my WebQuest as I have been toying with the look and content to see what I like and what works best. I hope to add many more links and interactive pieces to engage students and make the lesson fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment