Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Getting to Know You

Here's the skinny on me.....

1. At home: I am a roommate to 3 other God-loving ladies. The cargiver for a goldfish and co-caregiver for an organge cat. I am a girlfriend. And an only child (excluding my 2 adopted doggie siblings).

2. At school: I am a grad student at APU. I am a hopeless procrastinator, becuase I have a need for the thrill of meeting the deadline.

3. Out and about: I am an employee at Lindamood-Bell as a clinician as well as at Real Connections Child Development as a Floortime Player. I am very social and am prone to procrastinating on responsibilities when social events arise. I have a deep love for the beach and sunshine.

4. Something unique to my life is: I am a Navy brat and as a result I attended 3 seperate elementary schools, lived in 3 states, and resided in countless homes.


No comments:

Post a Comment